WP6: Assessment, trials, and validation
BPR4GDPR results will be validated through the appropriate trials. The outcomes of WP6, i.e., first and final prototype, will be the result of two specification and development iterations:
- 1st iteration (M1-M20): It will start with a data protection impact assessment of the BPR4GDPR trial scenarios, and will end with the preliminary deployment of BPR4GDPR solution and the execution of the first round of trials. Through this procedure, collection of results will re-initiate WP2 and will consequently provide valuable feedback to the technical work in WPs 3, 4 and 5.
- 2nd iteration (M20-M36): It will concern the refinement of the overall solution based on the 1st iteration results and will end with the final deployment and the consequent execution of trials.
Role of participants
CAS will lead this WP, as well as T6.3, coordinating the trial operation of the “Cross-organizational tax accounting collaboration” use case scenario, validating the compliance-as-a-service approach of BPR4GDPR. BAK, with the support of HDPA, will lead the legal assessment of the BPR4GDPR solution (T6.1). STW will be responsible for the framework assessment, leading T6.2. All partners based on their competences give support to integration of components and methods and they contribute to the system assessment, trials and validation.
This work package will have the role to provide multi-perspective assessment of the BPR4GDPR framework, as well as to apply the BPR4GDPR results in the use cases and accordingly evaluate it. The objectives are:
- Assessment of the BPR4GDPR results, as regards their effect towards GDPR compliance.
- Assessment of functional, non-functional and business aspects of the BPR4GDPR framework.
- Definition of relevant parameters, KPIs and metrics.
- Data protection impact assessment of the use cases, and specification of deployment requirements.
- Operational integration into the end-users’ environment, and execution of pilots.
- Monitoring of the BPR4GDPR framework and components compliance with the regulatory, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Assessment of the proposed systems, identification and correction of possible design flaws.
- Continuous evaluation and requirements refinement.